- This is a live training program crafted to cater to your specific needs and circumstances. It’s an interactive, dynamic learning experience where you receive 1:1 coaching sessions that are tailored to your unique goals and challenges. You will receive an informative PDF resource packed with key concepts and practical exercises, designed to reinforce your learning materials and application of the material.
- 1-2 hours
Being assertive is being able to express yourself with confidence without having to resort to passive or aggressive behaviour.
By developing assertiveness and becoming aware of our own strengths and weaknesses, we can modify our behaviour for greater effectiveness in social and business interactions.
- Chapter 1: Understanding the Concept and Importance of Assertiveness
- Chapter 2: Communication Styles
- Chapter 3: Techniques for Communicating Assertively
- Chapter 4: How to Have Difficult Conversation
At the end of this, Assertive Communication training course your participants will be able to:
- Explain what assertiveness is and what it means for those around us
- Appreciate that everyone has rights as an individual and that you can stand by those rights
- Take a positive approach in communicating more effectively
- Improve their self-esteem
- Follow a set of process for approaching situations in an assertive manner